Royal Canin Feline Gastrointestinal wet food is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with gastro intestinal conditions. In acute cases it is recommended Gastro Intestinal be feed for at least 3 weeks. Lifetime feeding may be necessary in cases of chronic disease.
- Healthy digestion: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific nutrients to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- High energy: This formula is high in energy to help compensate for the reduced appetite and food intake of sick or recovering cats.
- Highly appetising: Cats suffering from digestive troubles often show a decreased appetite and weight loss. The right balance of ingredients makes this diet highly appetising for cats experiencing digestive upsets.
- Essential fatty acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Maldigestion and malabsorption
- Liver disease (except hepatic encephalopathy)
- Bacterial overgrowth